Blog Article

Separation Agreement For Common Law In Bc

Some people will consult to try to rebuild their relationship. Married spouses can try to reconcile (get back together) by cohabiting for up to 90 days during the one-year separation. If they live together for more than 90 days, the clock is reset and a new one-year separation period begins (if they separate again). You do not have to file your completed separation contract in court. However, if you do, you can submit the BC Provincial (Family) Court or BC Supreme Court. Submitted agreements, which contain conditions of parenthood and assistance, can be applied as if they were court decisions. Common law separation lawyers can help you deal with the legal consequences of ending your relationship. Davidson Fraese has helped hundreds of people in this process. .

Comments are closed.